Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 10: Gradient

Hi again so soon, Nail Friends!

I have got to be more punctual with my challenge posts, haha.  For gradient nails I kept it monochrome up in here! I think I shall call this my..."Gray-dient" haha. ahaha. ha. haaaa.

...


I am that dorky. Thank you for asking! So I used a base of Zoya Dove, and then sponged on Zoya Freja for my middle color. But...and coming from me this is odd, I wanted a little "bling." You know what fit the bill? OPI Metallic 4 Life from the Nicki Minaj collection. All those floating silver glitters in that black base? It was perfect!

And here it is!

Now that's SPARKLY



Bottle shot
Bottle shot


Oh bottle bottle bottle



BOTTLE SHOT! Doo doo doo dooo


That's it for day 10, Nail Friends. I'll see you tomorrow for POLKA DOTS!

Materials


Until next time, Nail Friends!
Same nail polish time, same nail polish channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment