So, the 31 Day Nail Challenge will have to be put on hold for a couple days because I'm silly! I went away for the weekend and left my packed travel nails kit...on my floor in my room! So expect Days Yellow, Green, and Blue all in the same post! (that's going to be a crazy nail painting day!)
In other news, Adventures Of The Nail Friends has been nominated for some blog awards! My first ever! So exciting! Miranda from SPLAT nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, The One Lovely Blog Award and the Butterfly Award! See her nominations here!
And so, on to the awards!
The Versatile Blogger Award!
1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2) Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
And my 7 random facts are:
1. I'm an illustration student
2. I'm learning how to cook!
3. I grew up a tomboy and would have laughed in your face 3 years ago if you told me I'd be doing my nails.
4. Decided is THE most fun word to write in my handwriting. So LOOPY!
5. I identify as a Pirate-Ninja. All the awesome outfits and dubloons, with all the sweet ninja powers.
6. I have a Cave of my very own!
7. I am in love with a walrus. (This may or may not be a joke with my boyfriend.)
The One Lovely Blog Award
1) Link back to the person you got it from.
2) Tell 7 things about yourself.
3) Give the award to 10 bloggers
7 More Random Facts:
1. I go to see Rocky Horror.
2. I absolutely ADORE Avatar: The Last Airbender.
3. I'm an October baby.
4. I was on Swim Team throughout high school. (Go Seals!)
5. I will ALWAYS go for sushi.
6. I have the thickest lenses ever. Blind as the proverbial bat. But not a real bat. I, unfortunately, don't have sonar. :(
7. My terribly nearsighted vision allows me to do teeny tiny details in art and on nails. BONUS!
The Butterfly Award
1) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2) Answer the following questions.
3) Award to other bloggers & let them know.
1. What's your favourite song?
It would have to be Rolling, by Soul Coughing. It just speaks to me like most music doesn't.
2. What's your favourite dessert?
Fruit tarts. I've found I like fruity desserts a lot more than when I was younger. (I'll never say no to a good piece of chocolate though!)
3. What's your favourite pet?
Artie, my Pleco. He's a chill fish who isn't afraid of anything.
4. Black or White?
Black. Definitely. White just doesn't work for me.
5. What's your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is being afraid. It sounds cliche, but last time I thought about fears I realized that I was always most afraid when my own mind created fears for me. Not when I saw any particular thing.
6. What's your best feature?
My best feature is probably my sarcastic sense of humor for the abstract and my hair for the physical.
7. What's your everyday attitude?
"here we go again."
8. What is perfection?
A day lazing about with my boyfriend. We don't do anything, but it still makes me the happiest ever!
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
>.> Cheetos. Generally the white cheddar baked puffs.
Thank you so much, Miranda! You should all go check out SPLAT by arfblat. It's a great blog!
And now for nominations!
I have no idea who's received these or who hasn't so I picked some of the blogs I get a lot of enjoyment out of reading! And they are (in no particular order):
Be on the lookout for more 31 Day Challenge posts, more Trip To The Past segments and a very special interview with a fellow nail blogger soon!
Until next time, Nail Friends!
Same nail polish place, same nail polish channel!