Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sassy Magmar

Hi there, Nail Friends!

I just couldn't come up with a silly title....so I had to go with descriptive. Because this pokémon is SASSY!

An anecdote:

I'm sitting on my computer trying to figure out which fire-type pokémon when my boyfriend says, "what about Magmar?" and then a pause. "You could do him doing duckface"


CRICKETS


http://cheezburger.com/5843174400
That is Magmar. And these are magmar nails!

Yes Magmar. LOVE the camera!

Bacon!lava!
Pokédex entry: "Its body always burns with an orange glow that enables it to hide perfectly among flames." (source:http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/magmar)


magmar....is totally trying to seduce the camera. But doesn't realize he's surrounded by bacon!lava. And he has carpet fuzz on him. lol. FIRE TYPE WEEK! Mostly a success!

Polished used:
Zoya Purity (base of white)
China Glaze Salsa
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze Papaya Punch
China Glaze Liquid Leather


next week is my favorite type! :D


make sure to check out the other awesome ladies and their pokémon this week~







Until next time, Nail Friends!
same polish time, same polish channel!

10 comments:

  1. FIERY BACON! I love your sassy Magmar, and your funny boy-toy. =D Can't wait to see who you do next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have NO idea! D: I love water pokemon sooooo much!

      but thank you! hahaha. fiery bacon INDEED

      Delete
  2. fiery bacon, haha. love your magmar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks great! I love him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing that could make this any bit more fabulous than it already is would be a pair of hipster glasses on your Magmar meme. That is AWESOME, as are your Magmar and bacon!lava!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that is so true! i didn't make that meme our i probably would have put a pair of glasses on him!

      and it's all about the bacon! lava! :D

      Delete
  5. I'm bugging you again :P

    I nominated you for the Liebster award! congratulations :)
    http://samplesentaeyen.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-and-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second the Liebster nomination!
    http://meandmynailpolish.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete