Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Traveling Toward The Present!

Welcome back to today's continuing saga, Nail Friends!
Last post found us recounting my first true nail art effort and tonight I'm going to share another with you!
We last left our heroes (my nails are heroes! Oh snap!) in the clutches of everyone's favorite Companion Cube. But then! A wild Doctor Who appeared!
As you can see (in the thumb picture...wherever it ended up. I'm blogging from my phone!) I was really into taking pictures of just my thumb because that's where I was painting. I took my nail art pens and dotted out a star cluster, but then had to add a TARDIS flying out in space! I absolutely love Doctor Who.
Still hadn't learned nail care or about top coats, but I was starting to think about expanding my little collection of 6 nail polishes. (and oh boy, did I!)
Today's NOTD: Wet n Wild Megalast in Wet Cement with On A Trip as an accent nail.
I've decided that I'm going to post on sundays and thursdays. (even though it's 20 to midnight on weds right now.
I'm still pondering what I can do that would be special for my blog (it is special! It's mine!) So expect to see some weekly things pop up in the future!
Until next time nail friends!
Same polish place, same polish channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment