Monday, March 26, 2012

31 day catch up: Half Moon nails

Nail Friends...I absolutely LOVED these nails~

While doing a bunch of catch up that I'll post once I can find them in my phone (even with a file app it's hard to find my files. Go figure) I tried two of my untried nail polishes. Butter LONDON Slapper and Pretty and Polished's Galactus.

When I saw Galactus on her Etsy shop I fell in love for 3 reasons: deep purple, Rainbows and it's named, GALACTUS! Helloooo nerd buttons pressed! And then once it arrived it was so gorgeous that it immediately made its way into my top 5 purples.

And then Slapper just fit so perfectly with it! Tell me I'm right when you see the pictures. Now...I didn't have any handy binder reinforcements, so I used Zoya Trixie to dot-hide the terrible half moons I did, turning them into some pretty decent half moons. (I honestly use Trixie ALL the time. Never thought I'd use it this much!)

Picture time! (terrible clean up, but hey, I was rushing.)





rainbows!





Alright, a bit of a hiatus from 31 day stuff! I know I missed a couple and I have a lot to go, but I have other stuff I'm going to show you in the interim!

Until 10 minutes from now, Nail Friends!
Same nail polish time, same nail polish place!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The colors all go together so well! I'm gonna try to do this kind of design on myself when my nails get longer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's supposedly easier with those binder reinforcement thingies. ^_^

      Delete