Welcome to APRIL!
Nail Friends, despite my lack of images for this post (forgot my laptop, using my boyfriend's computer lol.) I'm ready to run down the rules for the Adventures Of The Nail Friends April Scavenger Hunt! In this event I will be spending April asking you questions, doing mini scavenger hunts, randomizing and all around having a blast while giving you PRIZES! Twenty of them to be exact!
PREPARE FOR A WALL OF TEXT!
So, the RULES!
1: This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY (subject to a couple things)!
-I still cannot ship nail polish internationally, but I wanted to make it open to as many people as possible, so I have 10 international specific prize packs with mini candles or burt's bees things etc. Again, nail polish prizes are continental US only, but I want as many people to have fun with this as possible!
-You must live somewhere that will accept packages. I know some places can be weird, but I don't know all the rules regarding that. It's like a shipping honor system.
2. You MUST have liked the Adventures of the Nail Friends FB page (link at the top of the blog under the header)
3. You MUST be following AOTNF in at least one other location. I will accept Hellocotton, GFC, Networked Blogs or Bloglovin'. (you are totally allowed to follow more than one of course haha!) If your user name isn't your name (see: treesponge) then please let me know who you are so I don't disqualify you for no reason!
4. All entries must be posted to AOTNF's facebook wall. It's the only way I can be sure I'm getting all of them, because I tend to only have phone internet and I know I get facebook wall posts. When sending an entry no matter what the theme is (I'll get to that in a minute) your caption should be April: theme. EX: April: Silly
5. In your email please tell me if you're US or International. I have 10 of each kind of prize wrapped up. If I have more than 10 US winners I'll dig into the international pile. If I have more than 10 international winners I'll figure something out.
6. I will be using a random number generator to pick winners either out of a pool of correct answers or just out of submissions I receive
7. Above all else, I want this to be fun! I'll be running the event all April and I want my Nail Friends to enjoy themselves and have a good time. Flaming or bitching will not be tolerated in any way and will disqualify you from future prizes. (but you guys wouldn't do that, so listing it is a formality.)
And now a DISCLAIMER: All polishes or prizes for this event have been purchased by ME for YOU. I don't have sponsors or donations for this event. I receive no monetary compensation for anything I'm doing, though darned if I wouldn't like to! (Who wouldn't?)
So, all that out of the way, onto the first event of the April Scavenger Hunt! Not all events will be the same, but this one shall be of the "find an item and photograph it" variety.
~Because today is April Fool's Day at least here in the U.S. you must take a Silly Picture. It doesn't have to be you. It can be your pet, a stuffed animal, whatever. But it has to be silly!~
Post silly pictures to AOTNF's facebook wall with the caption April: Silly to enter! Winners for this event will be taken down numerically in order of receipt and then a random number will be picked Wednesday, April 4th and a new event will begin!
Thanks for reading this far, Nail Friends. I hope to make this event something fun. Next time there will be less text. haha.
Until Next Time, Nail Friends!
Same nail polish place, same nail polish channel!