Saturday, January 12, 2013

On the subject of awards...

Hey there, nail friends!



So there's something I've been sitting on for awhile and I honestly don't know if I'm ever going to get around to it. A TON of wonderful followers and friends awarded me blog awards over the last year! I mean...a LOT. And I appreciate them all to no end! But..then I ran into a conundrum. Each blog award wanted me to award other blogs! I had enough awards to go through that I probably would have had to find 100 individual blogs to award.  It was the email chain letter of awards! And that, nail friends....is not why I started my blog. I started my blog to talk about nails and nerdiness. Not to spend all my time hoping I find someone new to award...but to award those I want to award for being awesome.


And so, ladies and gentlemen, here is the "Because You're Awesome" award. No rules attached. Just take it and give it to whomever you feel is a super awesome person! I'm sure I'll be giving it out a LOT! ^_^





Until next time (tomorrow at 10am) nail friends!
same nail polish time, same nail polish channel!

3 comments:

  1. I broke all the rules for the awards anyways. Thanks a lot! It's weird if I give your own award back to you, right? I thought so. Darn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha not really! this award is for people you think are awesome! If it makes you feel weird...then make an award!

      Delete
  2. I totally hear you on awards! I've been genuinely thrilled and touched by the ones I've received, but then I always broke the rules as well when it came to passing them on. I felt a little bad about that until I did the maths...One award was to be passed on to 11 sites. So if I chose 11 who chose 11 who chose 11? That's already 1,331 blogs!! *jawdrop*

    Treesponge, *you* are awesome. ^_^

    ReplyDelete