Tuesday, February 12, 2013

200 followers and some bug pokemon!

I broke 200 here on the blog! That's so exciting! I appreciate all of the nail friends, so thank you for being here!


As for TODAY! Shorter post. This week on the pokemon nail challenge:


BUGS!
now, while not my favorite pokemon type (really, Viridian Forest was my least favorite place) the bugs certainly have interesting designs! And I picked the better of the two cocoon pokémon, Kakuna!

Almost incapable of moving, this POKéMON can only harden its shell to protect itself from predators.

Used Manglaze Fuggen Ugly as a base!

Chg Happy Go Lucky, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow,  Sinful Snow Me White and Chg Liquid Leather

Topped the ring and pinky with Poshe to be consistent! (I didn't feel like matting out the art! ^_^)

http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/kakuna.jpg



next week is flying type! I'm excited!


Don't forget to check out the other amazing entries!








And the giveaway is still going until the 24th! Giveaway Info!
until next time, nail friends!
same nail polish time, same nail polish place!

4 comments:

  1. Your kakuna is so detailed! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! One of these weeks I might do a tutorial post! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is incredible! So amazed by the shading and highlights.

    Congratulations on breaking 200, Treesponge! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much! :D I just broke 600 on facebook too! It's like a fansapalooza!

      I am thinking of doing a tutorial on how I do tiny art. One of the pokemon posts probably. ^_^

      Delete